Hitting the shelves of US gaming stores this week – The Seventh Doctor Sourcebook, Makkura and Kings of the Sea!
The Seventh Doctor Sourcebook is the latest in our line of supplements for Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space covering the adventures of each incarnation; Makkura is an epic campaign for Kuro; and Kings of the Sea takes your Yggdrasill games across the waves in search of adventure!
We’re pleased to announce that our latest three releases – The Seventh Doctor Sourcebook (for Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space), Makkura (for Kuro) and Kings of the Sea (for Yggdrasill) – will be available to buy in US gaming stores from tomorrow. They’re already winging their way to gaming stores in the rest of the world too, and will be available to buy worldwide.
And don’t forget – if your gaming store participates in the Bits & Mortar program, you can get a free PDF copy of each game you buy too!
About The Seventh Doctor Sourcebook
Celebrating the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, this Sourcebook explores the Seventh Doctor’s adventures on Earth and beyond. With detailed information on all the allies, enemies, aliens and gadgets that he encounters,as well as examining each of his adventures, the book contains a wealth of material for the Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space RPG, and is also a fact-packed resource for fans of the show!
Having survived an attempt on his life from his own future self, it is the Rani who forces the Doctor to regenerate once more, into an incarnation that is every bit as sharp, cunning and eccentric as his predecessors. Battle dragons, psychic clowns and out-of-control robots, match wits with the Rani, the Master and Fenric, and destroy Skaro, the home world of the Daleks!
And remember – you can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies!
You can download a free sample of the book here, the write-up of the episode Remembrance of the Daleks.
160 pages - Colour interior - Hardcover. Written by Andrew Peregrine.
The Seventh Doctor Sourcebook – also available now in PDF!
Makkura is a campaign of six full adventures for Kuro, the roleplaying game of near-future Japanese horror. Each adventure is linked together with several additional scenarios, takes you to the next level of the Kuro saga. Secrets will be revealed, spirits awoken and terrible enemies will prowl the streets of Shin-Edo.
In this supplement you will find:
- A complete campaign for Kuro, continuing on from the adventure in the Kuro Core Rulebook.
- Six adventures, as well as dozens of adventure seeds and plot hooks.
- New skill specialisations.
- New monsters.
- The exciting climax of this phase of Kuro’s story.
You can download a complete adventure from Makkura here.
Softcover, black & white interior, 128 pages.
Makkura - also available in PDF!
About Kings of the Sea
In this new supplement for Yggdrasill, our Viking adventurers take to the sea in search of the coveted title ‘Saekonungar’ – King of the Sea! Pirate or trader, mercenary or master of your own ship, captain or pilot, the northern seas offer themselves up to those brave enough to claim their destiny, drawn by the salt smell of the wind and the crack of the sails.
In this 96-page supplement you will find:
- New professions linked to the sea.
- Information on the ships of Scandia.
- Rules for naval combat.
- Background on the neighbouring peoples, including the Angles and Finns.
- The genealogy of the kingdoms of the north during the course of the ongoing Yggdrasill campaign.
- An overview of the ongoing events across the kingdoms of Scandia.
- The continuation of the epic Yggdrasill campaign with a multi-part adventure that sees our heroes setting out on their own in the world, getting involved in German politics, saving a colony from a ferocious Troll and racing against time to stop a terrible beast once bound by Thor from being unleashed upon the world.
- A new stand-alone adventure that can be used on its own or as an interlude in the campaign.
Softcover, black & white interior, 96 pages.
Kings of the Sea - also available now in PDF!