The Adventurer's Companion
This volume is the perfect supplement for committed One Ring players - collecting a ton of playable cultures from across the various supplements, as well as adding new ones. There are new additional rules for combat, new skill masteries, a table for what you've got in your pocketses and more.
The Adventurer's Companion contains:
• New playable cultures, along with a comprehensive collection of cultures from The One Ring supplements, brought together for the first time: Dunlendings, Dwarves of the Blue Mountains, Dwarves of the Grey Mountain, Dwarves of the Iron Hills, Elves of Lorien, Men of Bree, Men of the Lake, Men of Minas Tirith, Riders of Rohan, Wayward Elves, Wild Hobbits, High Elves of Rivendell, Rangers of the North.
• A new Calling: The Leader, and new rules for Taking Courage.
• New combat options including: Two weapon fighting, new Combat Tasks, new rules for Combat Roles and expanded Called Shots.
• New rules for character development – Expanded Masteries, Training Masteries, and Mastery Dice.
• Rules Summaries present easy to use reference guides to Character Creation, Combat, Encounters and Travel.
• A catalogue of Fellowship Phase Undertakings from across The One Ring supplements, guidance on choosing a Patron, Famous Companies to join, new rules for yearly events and generational play with the Heirs of Heroes.
Paternoster Investigations takes your Doctor Who Roleplaying Game to the Victorian era: favourite haunt of the Doctor and home to the Paternoster Gang. Victorian London and the particulars of the age are laid out in all their varied splendours.
• A catalogue of all the Doctor’s on-screen visits to Victorian era.
• A tour of the Victorian era as a setting with notes on how to get the best from it in your games.
• Expert advice on constructing your own Victorian-era adventures and Paternoster Gang campaigns.
• A guide to Victorian London with both historical and alien locations.
• New traits, gadgets and devices for the Victorian age.
• A complete Victorian-era adventure: A Study in Flax.
• Character sheets for Victorian-era characters: Madame Vastra, Jenny, Jago and Litefoot, Jackson Lake, and more.
Written by Andrew Peregrine and Walt Ciechanowski, 128 pages, full colour, hard back.
That Babylon of the moderns with its crystal light and its glitter. All aswarm with the wretched ruins of humanity. Men and women crushed by the Devil’s juggernaut. Moral turpitude can destroy the most delicate of lives. Believe me, I know. I know!– Mrs Gillyflower, The Crimson Horror
Not got a local store? Head on over to our web store and grab everything there!