Hitting the shelves of US gaming stores today - Primeval Evolution for the Primeval Roleplaying Game and Heroes of the Solar System for Rocket Age.
About Primeval Evolution
More time travelling, more conspiracies, more danger.
The ARC has been gutted, with the core of the team dead or lost in time. Now, under new leadership and with the aid of the shadowy Prospero Industries, it must rebuild, for the stakes are higher than ever.
Primeval Evolution expands your game by introducing the climactic events of Series 4 and 5, adding more options and adventures for your team to face. From the dangers posed by the artificial anomaly, the New Dawn Prototype, to getting lost in time or fighting carnivorous future beetles, you’re going to need to be sharper than ever to survive this time.
This 164-page book contains:
- A complete guide for Series 4 and 5, including all the webisodes.
- Ideas for running campaigns set during Series 4 and 5.
- New technology, including the HMS Gartside, new locations and new threats.
- New non-ARC campaign frameworks, including For Queen and Country and the Time Tribe.
- Rules for characters lost in time and space, temporal damage and new rules for Anomalies.
- Three new adventures.
164 pages, softcover, black and white interior.
Primeval Evolution - also available now in PDF!
About Heroes of the Solar System
Freebooters rampage across Mars, Nazis plot new atrocities, savage beasts prey on colonists and above all the sinister Europans loom. The solar system needs heroes – heroes like you!
Heroes of the Solar System, the second sourcebook for Rocket Age, offers you a look at the heroes of the rocket set. The focus of Heroes of the Solar System is on the player characters, though Gamemasters will still find plot hooks and episode ideas galore.
This book is just filled with new ideas for familiar species, new organizations for your heroes to fight for (and sometimes against), new equipment to use in their explorations and adventures, new character traits, and new species.
Heroes of the Solar System contains:
- 4 new types of sophont for you to play: the beloved Lizard Monkeys of Venus, the ancient Robomen of Mars, the winged Jovians of the skies of Jupiter and the utterly bizarre Metisians, cephalopodian soldiers of the Europans.
- Expanded background for each of the 13 sophonts from the Rocket Age rulebook. How long does a Maduri live? What sort of material culture do the Venusians have? Are all Martians lactose intolerant? The answers to these questions and more besides are in here!
- 10 new heroic organizations for your heroes to join up with – or for the Gamemaster to use as antagonists – from the Europan Emissary Corps to the International Comintern and the Rocket Rangers themselves. The structure, history and operations of each organization is fully detailed, along with a typical NPC, a selection of plot hooks and character packages for playing an agent of the organization.
- Over 50 new Traits for your characters to pick from, from Don’t Die on Me! and Percussive Maintenance to Space Sick and Wanted Man, and more esoteric options besides.
120 pages, softcover, black and white interior.
Check out free excerpts of both Primeval Evolution and Heroes of the Solar System on our free samples page.