With the return of Doctor Who to our TV screens last Saturday and the recent release of the Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space Limited Edition Rulebook, it's likely that many of you will be starting up new games or resuming existing campaigns.
There's all manner of free resources available to you on our website, from character sheets for both time travellers and TARDIS' alike (available here), to free samples from various sourcebooks (which you can find here).
The latest addition is a printer-friendly version of the character and reference sheet, as the last thing you want to be doing while battling Daleks is changing the ink toner. Click on the image below to download it!
And if you're not worried about depleting your ink, a new version of the character sheet (as seen in the Limited Edition Rulebook), also with the reference sheet on the back, can be found here:
Of course, the black and white look is also appropriate for campaigns set in the First and Second Doctor eras, while the full-colour character sheet is great for more modern campaigns!
About Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space
Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space is a roleplaying game set in the universe of the world’s longest running science fiction show on TV – the BBC’s Doctor Who. This limited edition rulebook celebrates the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, presenting all the rules and background you need to have your own adventures in time and space in a single volume, including:
- A brief history of time and space – a tour of some of the key moments in the history of the universe.
- Ready-made character sheets for three incarnations of the Doctor – including the War Doctor for the first time – as well as many of his companions past and present.
- A complete set of rules for playing the game.
- Rules for creating your own characters, gadgets and more.
- A guide to creating your own adventures, including new adventure seeds.
- All-new imagery, including the Day of the Doctor.
- And much more besides!
Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space has been written to appeal to both the experienced and first-time gamer. The game is suitable for 2 or more players aged 10 to 1200.
256 pages - full colour - hardcover
Print copies of The Limited Edition Core Rulebook are available to order now at the Cubicle 7 web store and it is also available in all good stores.