The Adventurer's Companion for The One Ring Roleplaying Game is heading to gaming stores very soon! Make sure you ask for it by name so that your local store knows you would like a copy!
This volume is the perfect supplement for committed One Ring players - collecting a ton of playable cultures from across the various supplements, as well as adding new ones. There are new additional rules for combat, new skill masteries, a table for what you've got in your pocketses and more.
The Adventurer's Companion contains:
• New playable cultures, along with a comprehensive collection of cultures from The One Ring supplements, brought together for the first time: Dunlendings, Dwarves of the Blue Mountains, Dwarves of the Grey Mountain, Dwarves of the Iron Hills, Elves of Lorien, Men of Bree, Men of the Lake, Men of Minas Tirith, Riders of Rohan, Wayward Elves, Wild Hobbits, High Elves of Rivendell, Rangers of the North.
• A new Calling: The Leader, and new rules for Taking Courage.
• New combat options including: Two weapon fighting, new Combat Tasks, new rules for Combat Roles and expanded Called Shots.
• New rules for character development – Expanded Masteries, Training Masteries, and Mastery Dice.
• Rules Summaries present easy to use reference guides to Character Creation, Combat, Encounters and Travel.
• A catalogue of Fellowship Phase Undertakings from across The One Ring supplements, guidance on choosing a Patron, Famous Companies to join, new rules for yearly events and generational play with the Heirs of Heroes.
• Optional rules for further detailing your character’s Traits, your travelling gear, musical instruments and even what you’ve got in your pocketses, you tricksy Bagginses!
The Adventurers Companion is available for pre-order at your local store now, and participating Bits and Mortar stores can offer a free PDF with pre-orders. If you don't have a local store then you can grab the same deal on our web store.
If you're more of a tablet kind of gamer then you can grab the Pdf at DrivethruRPG.